These are the conditions of booking of PARIS MAGICAL TOURS. The contract between the parties is made on the terms outlined herein. By contracting with Paris Magical Tours (herein also referred to in these terms and conditions as "we" or "us"), passenger(s) (herein also referred to as "you" or "yourself") will be accepting these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and all other persons using our services pursuant to a booking made by you.
- Pickup and return locations are subject to agreement by Paris Magical Tours.
- Passengers should aim to be at the pick up point for their tour ten (10) minutes prior to their scheduled start time. There is a fourty five (45) minute tolerance waiting period courtesy of Paris Magical Tours.
The only exception to the latter condition is for passengers on Layover Tours beginning and ending at the Paris Airports who suffer a flight delay:
Passengers on Layover Tours from the airports are offered a complimentary extension to the normal 45 minute courtesy waiting period as follows: if you do not show at the allocated place at the allocated meeting time due to a flight delay, the Paris Magical Tours representative will wait for you for as long as it is still feasible to take the tour within the original time schedule. This complimentary extension is only valid on the condition that passengers have provided correct flight information to enable the flight status to be tracked.
- Passengers are permitted to carry one small bag each unless otherwise confirmed in advance by Paris Magical Tours and stated in your booking confirmation. All luggage is carried at the passengers own risk. Passengers are responsible for their belongings on and off the vehicle; we accept no liability for loss or damage to bags and belongings.
- In light of current security concerns, passengers may be asked to open their bags and present their passports prior to a tour commencing.
- We do not accept liability for any events beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, events such as bad weather, traffic, tyre punctures, flight cancellations/terminal changes.
- In the event that an advertised place of interest is closed, as a goodwill gesture, every endeavour will be made to offer alternative sightseeing within the touring area. We are not responsible for the actions of attractions/places of interest which are beyond our control. Due to their nature, some of the places visited on tours can vary their opening times or close with little or no notice.
- Force Majeure: We reserve the right to cancel or alter arrangements due to special or unforseen circumstances. In the event of any passenger not being carried on a tour for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by us beyond a refund of the fares paid. No compensation will be paid for loss of a tour or consequences arising as a result. Where a tour has commenced but is interrupted to a significant extent which results in the tour being terminated, we will refund what is deemed to be a fair proportion of the cost of the remainder of the tour. A signficant interruption is one where over 50% of the total tour time is affected.
- Accident or Loss: We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employee's negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.
- Paris Magical Tours offers both sightseeing teams of a tour guide working alongside an extra chauffeur, as well as driver-guides (1 person), on its tours. If a preference for a particular option is given at the time of booking, every attempt will be made to provide this, subject to availability at the time. Paris Magical Tours does however reserve the right to offer one or the other, as well as having complete discretion as to which personnel provide the service. Tour teams with a tour guide, plus an extra chauffeur, are guaranteed on the higher VIP level tours (Gold or Platinum).
- We make every effort to adhere to agreed timings of collection and return and while the great majority of itineraries run on time, we cannot by their nature guarantee this. The recommended tour start times are 9:30am (morning tours) and 3:00pm (afternoon tours) to avoid rush hours.
- Stops are made during the tour for sightseeing, photographs and meals. Passengers must return punctually to the vehicle within the time allowed for the stops. There is a fifteen (15) minute tolerance waiting period during the tour courtesy of Paris Magical Tours. Passengers who do not return within the time allocated for stops may have to be left behind.
- Unless otherwise stated in your booking confirmation, tour prices do not include entrances or meals. Where entrance fees or food options are included alongside certain tours, these will be clearly stated on your booking confirmation. By personalising tours in this way, passengers are reminded that the original tour itinerary and/or timings may be impacted, dependant on the options selected.
- Tours with a duration longer than 3 hours will have time for a food or refreshment break. Lunch bags, traditional pub meals or afternoon tea services may be available to be book as a separate service to accompany a tour. We accept no liability or responsibility for the products and services offered by these third party services. This includes, but is not limited to, illness or any allergic reactions. If there is sensitivity to allergens we would suggest against ordering these services for peace of mind. Any special dietary requirements should be brought to attention in advance of booking to determine if they can be accommodated by the third party establishment. While every effort will be made to accommodate advance requests, this cannot be guaranteed
- Personal insurance is not included in the price of the tour. It is a condition of booking a tour that passengers have adequate personal insurance cover. This is particularly advisable in the event that you have to cancel your booking or to compensate you for delays, flight cancellations and/or loss/damage to your property. A flight cancellation waiver is available to purchase as a separate product for passengers on layover tours from the airports to offer peace of mind: please enquire at the time of booking.
- Tour vehicles are equipped with CCTV and audio recording equipment to provide added security for our customers and staff. Recordings are used solely for the monitoring of safety, security, service quality and in support of relevant criminal/civil legal proceedings and complaint investigation. Images and audio of you may be provided to the police or any other enforcement agency at their reasonable request.
- The following rules apply: smoking, eating and drinking are not permitted inside a tour vehicle. Alcohol and drugs must not be brought on board. We reserve the right to restrict and/or refuse service to any passenger that appears to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or in our judgment, any passenger that poses a threat to the comfort and safety of our staff and/or other passengers. The use of foul and/or abusive language will not be tolerated. Any behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous will result in a tour being terminated. You are responsible for the conduct of yourself and all members of your party and will indemnify us for any damage to tour vehicles caused by your party. Whilst we will do everything we reasonably can to control conduct of other passengers, we cannot be held responsible for their conduct.
- Passengers are encouraged to bring their cameras; our guides are happy to assist in taking photos during the tour for private, non-commercial purposes. However filming and/or audio recording of the tour and its narratives is not permitted. Any individual wishing to film a tour for either private or commerical purposes must ask for and receive permission from Paris Magical Tours in writing.
- Online bookings should only be made once availability confirmation has been given by Paris Magical Tours. We operate on a first come, first serve basis and tours can only be reserved once they have gone through the booking system. Under no circumstances can we guarantee that a tour will remain available between the time of making an enquiry and completing a booking. Customers are advised to book early to avoid disappointment, especially in peak season.
- Bookings must be made in advance. A booking and subsequent contract is entered into only upon Paris Magical Tours issuing a personal booking reference number. A booking is not made upon the receipt of an automated booking receipt e-mail or a transaction receipt.
- Private Tours, Transfers & Scheduled Group Tours Cancellation Policy:
Given their exclusive nature, all private tours, transfers and scheduled group tours are non refundable once booked.
- Missed departures/no shows are treated as cancellations.
- Changes/Amendment Policy: Changes to a booking can only be made with a minimum of 5 working days notice in advance of a tour. Tours booked with less than 5 working days anticipation cannot be changed once booked. Any amendment to a confirmed booking is subject to a 30 GBP administrative fee plus any increase in the fare at the time of the change and subject to availability. Where an amendment to a booking is in reference to a change in the number of passengers, this will be permitted where there is an increase in the size of the party, subject to availability and the difference in the fare being paid. Where the number of passengers is reduced, the change will be permitted and no difference will be due on the original fare paid.
- All sightseeing entrance tickets purchased at booking are strictly non-refundable as are any payments that Paris Magical Tours is obliged to make to a subcontractor/third party as a result of services associated with a booking.
- Clients have full responsibility in communicating and providing accurate information. This includes and is not limited to information such as personal details, the tour date and times, full luggage requirements and collection/return information such as the hotel name and address, flight numbers and terminals of arrival/departure. Clients are responsible for checking the latest up to date requirements for entry into France and, if necessary, obtain an appropriate visa as required to permit them to take part in tour activities.
- Should you have a reason for complaint, please bring this to the attention of the Paris Magical Tours representative at the time who will endeavour to rectify the problem for you or contact our office as soon as the issue arises. If the matter cannot be resolved satisfactorily at the time, complaints must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your reference number and setting out the nature of the complaint. Complaints must be received within 14 days of the end of a tour. We will not be able to deal with any complaint unless put in writing and received within this time frame.
- All tours, whether booked by telephone or over the internet are subject to these terms and conditions. No servant or agent of ours can vary these contractual terms and any such purported variation shall be ineffective. All matters relating to a booking shall be governed in all aspects by English Law. Any person bringing an action against us submits him/herself to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.